Мagnum, hotel ( Beregovo)
tell: +38 (066) 077-48-34
tell: +38 (098) 976-67-88
adress: 112/4, Bogdan Khmelnitsky st.,
Hotel: 24 rooms for 60 people
Restaurant: 40 people. Transcarpathian and European food
Category: three-star / ***
Services: Playground, banquet hall, restaurant, drinkbar, fitness, billiards, night club
Our complex is an ideal place for recreation and business meetings. Convenient location, carefully thought-out design, a high level of compliance with service standards and our endless hospitality make it possible to hold diverse events of all sizes.
In a nightclub Magnum easily can contain 800 people. There are 2 VIP-rooms for 20 people each of them for private recreation.
Bowling is located on the second floor of the nightclub - 6 game tracks and modern equipment.
The restaurant has 36 seats, but there are 2 additional rooms for 30 people.
Billiard Hall: 3 professional tables with the best price. For easy and effortless pastime, billiards served a cocktail bar where you can order any drinks and snacks.
Berehove city Berehove city was part of the Kingdom of Hungary (11th century - 1920) with the name of Beregszász in the Bereg megye (county) and was the capital of Bereg megye
Oak Burgundski (Berehove city) It grows in the Berehove city in the Hospital territory. Height of 25 m. The circumference - 6 m. Age about 700 years. The tree severely damaged and requires treatment.
Houses-twins (Berehove city) Two alike building, built in nach. XX century opposite each other on crossing of street of Secheni with the street of Tinodi, once were a decoration Beregovo. A palace Kubovicha
The Berehove local history museum Not far from the Cathedral of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is the former estate of Count Bethlen Gabor. Today the walls of the castle owned by the museum
The Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross (Berehove city) The Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross in the historic Beregovo - this is the most important architectural monument not only to the village but the whole Transcarpathian
Wooden Reformed Church (village Heten) The wooden church in the Heten village. Reformed Church in 1793 and the bell tower, XVIII century in Heten village of Berehovo district. Heten village located on the border with
Borzhavsky castle (Vary village) The Vary village in Beregovo district Transcarpathian region was once called Borzhava castle, built on the site of an older settlement. Now - a locality in two hundred meters from
Mint's castle (Kvasy village) Kvasy Castle - feudal castle XII-XIII centuries. Built in the Romanesque style, was on the trade route from Maramorosh in Zadunav'ya. Situated in the Kvasovo village of Beregovo Transcarpathian region.
Memorial park (Choma village) The most outstanding monument in Choma village is a small square with the name "burial of ancient Hungarian". It is also known as Memorial Park Honfohlolashu. The park was created
Botanical reserve Chorna Hora (Vynohradiv city) It is located in the Volcanic Carpathians, with the area of 747 ha, in one of the most interesting from the floristic and phytocoenotic point of view summit of the
Recreation Berehove district
Boomerang, recreation area (Diyda village) Lake area over 54 hectares, maximum depth more 20 meters. The beach is equipped with sun loungers. There is also a parking lot, several bars, water slides and attractions on
Kosyno, thermal pool (Koson village) Kosyno village or Koson (Hung. Mezоkaszony) Berehovo region, Zakarpattia geysers of hot mineral water attract every year thousands of tourists to heal not only a body but soul. They come
Мagnum, hotel ( Beregovo) Hotel: 24 rooms for 60 people Restaurant: 40 people. Transcarpathian and European food Category: three-star / *** Services: Playground, banquet hall, restaurant, drinkbar, fitness, billiards, night club Our complex is
Myslyvska charda, restaurant (Gat' village) Would you like to leave the noisy city life and to enjoy the picturesque corner of Transcarpathia. You are welcome to the cozy recreation spot near the green bushy wood.