Church Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 1937 (Svaliava city)
Svalyava district

Church Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 1937 (Svaliava city)

Svaliava city

In 1733 in Svaliava was a wooden church under a thatched roof with two bells. In 1737 was started the construction of the stone church, which finished priest Alexei Manaylo in 1778. 
The Orthodox community rebuilt the old Church of the Nativity basilica and completely changed the face of the ancient church.

     

Svalyava district

More Svalyava district