Church of the Ascension (Yalove village)
Volovets district Church

Church of the Ascension (Yalove village)

Yalove village

Wooden Church of the Ascension in the Yalove village of Volovets district.

The first church was built in Yalova with fir on sand hill in 1814 (this probably shows and ringing with the date "1815"). According to another legend, the church was built in 1803, and in 1883 it moved to its present location. Temple of  located in the center of the village on the hill. In the early 1900-s years of renovation the church held Ilko German builder. The latest renovation of the temple in 1991.

     

Volovets district

Church Volovets district