Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Abranka village)
Volovets district Church

Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Abranka village)

Abranka village

Wooden church in the Abranka village. 

Church, built in 1804, belongs to a group of wooden Baroque churches on the river Latorytsya. Covered by tin only the tower and the part above the altar. 

Near the church is a wooden bunk tower.

     

Volovets district

Church Volovets district